special children’s theatre production – Alice in Wonderland
- Saturday, Feb. 24 from 11 am-1 pm
- Sunday, Feb. 25 from 2-4 pm
- Fri. April 20 – 7 pm
- Sat. April 21 – 10 am
- Sun. April 22 – 3 pm
- Fri. April 27 – 7 pm
- Sat. April 28 – 10 am and 3 pm
Tickets are available online through Local Level Events.
Performances take place at the Hilliard Civic and Cultural Arts Center, 5425 Center St, Hilliard, OH 43026
- The HAC’s Alice in Wonderland is a non-paid, community theatre opportunity.
- While we schedule two days of auditions, you only need to attend one audition session. At this time, there is no need for an appointment.
- We request that you bring a photo. It does not have to be formal or fancy. If you’ve never done a show with us before, it will help us remember who you are.
- Those auditioning should be prepared to participate in a cold reading from the script (for those wishing a speaking role)
- Please note that by auditioning, you are obligating yourself to a considerable rehearsal and performance process. Please be certain that you are willing and able to make this commitment.
- After the auditions, all those who audition are contacted via email. An announcement is made at auditions, to let auditionees know when they should expect to hear from the production team.
- Callbacks will be scheduled, if/as necessary. Not being called back does not mean that auditionees are not in the show. Likewise, being called back does not guarantee participation.
- A cast list is posted on the HAC website once it is final.
- Casting decisions are ultimately made by the Director are final. HAC reserves the right to recast a part if a performer behaves in a manner that is deemed detrimental to the production.