The Hilliard Arts Council is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that exists to enhance the cultural and economic vitality of our city by inspiring, enlivening and educating our citizens through the arts.
Our work includes:
- producing community theatrical productions throughout the year including a larger musical in the summer
- providing an annual Summer Concert Series – free to the community
- the HAC PopUP Art Studio – traveling art opportunities for artists of all ages to indulge their need to create!
- the HAC Gallery that features local artists during our Fall, Winter and Spring theater season.
Additionally, we sponsor the Greater Columbus Community Orchestra, which provides several concerts throughout the year and we recently started the Hilliard Community Chorus, and the Hilliard Youth Choir.
Finally, HAC helps support the Old Hilliardfest which occurs on the second weekend in September, provides art scholarships to local high school students and seeks to support and nurture local art and artists, be they painters, sculptors, actors, musicians and more.
- Kurt Zielenbach – President
- Linda Sheppard – Vice-President
- Barbara Keith- Treasurer
- Amy Lang– Secretary
- Don Azelvandre
- Matt Garrido
- Kelley Daniel
- Becky Rehbeck
- DJ Williams
- Amy McLanahan
- Tim Kauffman
- Robin Brenneman – Executive Director
- Ed Daniel – Building Manager
- Beth Simon – Hilliard City Board Liaison
For more information, email The Hilliard Arts Council.