The Hilliard Arts Council is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that exists to enhance the cultural and economic vitality of our city by inspiring, enlivening and educating our citizens through the arts.
Our work includes:
- producing community theatrical productions throughout the year including a larger musical in the summer
- providing an annual Summer Concert Series – free to the community
- the HAC PopUP Art Studio – traveling art opportunities for artists of all ages to indulge their need to create!
- offerings of summer opportunities to youth from 1st-9th grades with Drama, Improv Comedy and Art Camp Extreme.
- the HAC Gallery that features local artists during our Fall, Winter and Spring theater season.
Finally, HAC helps support the Old Hilliardfest which occurs on the second weekend in September, provides art scholarships to local high school students and seeks to support and nurture local art and artists, be they painters, sculptors, actors, musicians and more.
- Kurt Zielenbach – President
- Linda Sheppard – Vice-President
- Barbara Keith- Treasurer
- Amy McClanahan– Secretary
- Kelley Daniel
- Matt Garrido
- Ken Hagy
- Ashley Harmon
- Tim Kauffman
- David Norton
- Becky Rehbeck
- DJ Williams
- Robin Brenneman – Executive Director
- Ed Daniel – Building Manager
- Beth Simon – Hilliard City Board Liaison
For more information, email The Hilliard Arts Council.