- Mark May 1, 2016 on your calendars to attend the first performance of the Hilliard Community Chorus
- Audition information for our summer musical “Urinetown” is available now.
As one of Hilliard’s oldest community arts organizations, The Hilliard Arts Council is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that exists to enhance the cultural and economic vitality of our city by inspiring, enlivening and educating our citizens through the arts.
Our work includes, producing several community theatrical productions throughout the year including a larger musical in the summer, arts oriented scholarships, providing entertainment for the city’s annual July 4th activities, an annual Summer Concert Series and more.
We’re glad you stopped by and we hope you take a moment to learn a little bit more about us.
As always, we invite everyone to come watch, learn and participate!
Don’t miss a moment of our exciting 2015 – 2016 season:
- Steel Magnolias – November 20, 21 and 22
- A Christmas Carol – December 11 and 12
- Handel’s Messiah – Hilliard Community Chorus – December 6
- Ain’t Misbehavin’ – February 26, 27 and 28
- Urinetown – July 8, 9 and 10
Mark your calendars and be sure to visit our website often for updates and additional details.
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.